Guna Remedies for Hypoglycemia / Low Blood Sugar,
- METATOX 3* (40 drops before meals for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-CELL (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-FEM (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60days)
- GUNA-MALE (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA ANTI 2: 10 drops twice a day (for hepato-pancreatic drainage)
Heel Remedies for Hypoglycemia
Possibly both preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily. (In an attack, for massive initial-dose therapy, every 5 min. alternating).
- Injeel Chol - dysfunctions of the liver / gall bladder
alternating or mixed with
- Coenzyme compositum (improvement of the enzyme functions in chronic conditions),
- Hepar compositum (hepatic function),
- Natrium pyruvicum-Injeel, Acidum a-ketoglutaricum- Injeel and Natrium oxalaceticum-Injeel as intermediate therapy,
Blood Sugar fluctuations can go unnoticed and undetected very easily for years.
It is very important to recognized & understand the signs and symptoms and treat it accordingly.
Regarding diet. You should never get "famished / starving." This is a symptom of low blood sugar and you should take care never to feel like this.
Signs of Hypoglycemia
- Symptoms and signs of hypoglycemia can include:
- feeling hungry
- tiredness (fatigue)
- blurred vision
- trembling or shakiness
- going pale
- fast pulse or palpitations
- tingling lips
- difficulty concentrating
- disorderly or irrational behaviour, which may be mistaken for drunkenness
- personality changes
- making unusual noises
If hypoglycemia isn't treated promptly and blood glucose levels drop low enough, you may become drowsy or even lose consciousness.