MADE 10 Vials Pack of 10 vials of 2ml
Face and neck biolifting. To reduce wrinkles and improve tissue.
• Use a 4 mm 30G needle to make the classic intradermic by inoculating 0,2-0,3 ml of product according to mesotherapeutic technique.
• Use a 13 mm 30G needle to cannulate the wrinkle by moving the needle gently from left to right while injecting the content of the syringe.
The points affected and some Acupuncture points should be treated as follows:
- LI 18 (18 Large Intestine): on the anterior margin of the sternocleidomastoideus, on a level with the upper margin of the thyroid cartilage.
- ST 4 (4 Stomach): about 1 cm laterally to the corner of the mouth.
- ST 5 (5 Stomach): on the vertical line of the pupil, below the inferior margin of the orbit.
- TH 23 (23 Triple Heater): above and below the extremity of the eyebrow.
- GB 1 (1 Gall bladder): 1 cm laterally to the external margin of the orbit.
- o SI 19 (19 Small Intestine): anterior to the auricular tragus.
Standard protocol according to mesotherapeutic technique using 1 or more ampoules per treatment: 1 treatment a week (average 8-10 sessions). For long-lasting results a maintenance therapy is recommended based on 3-4 sessions 1 or 2 twice a year.
Most common combination:
Guna Made + Guna-Collagen: treatment of deep wrinkles.
Ingredients: a-Ketoglutaricum acidum 6X, Ascorbic acid 6X, Barium oxalsuccinate 6X, Calcarea fluorica 30X, Cis-Aconitic acid 6X, Collagen, Porcine 8X/30X, Fumaricum acidum 6X, Funiculus umbilicalis suis 10X/30X, Galium aparine 6X, Glandula suprarenalis suis 10X, Hepar suis 10X, Hyaluronidase 8X/30X, Magnesium gluconate 6X, Manganum phosphoricum 10X, Mercurius solubilis 20X, Muscle tissue, Porcine 20X, Natrum oxalaceticum 6X, Natrum pyruvicum 8X, Nicotinamidum 6X, Placenta totalis suis 10X, Pyridoxinum hydrochloricum 6X, Riboflavinum 6X, Skin tissue, Porcine 8X/30X, Sulphur 12X, Thiaminum hydrochloricum 6X, Thuja occidentalis 6X
MADE is the result of years of experience in the aesthetic treatments in outpatient clinics, as well as he synthesis of the most recent advancements in the knowledge in field of skin revitalization.
- Intermediate catalyzers: they are important for cellular respiration.
- Vitamins with an antioxidant activity: they contrast photoaging and promote the glycosaminoglycan matrix (extra-cellular matrix).
- Trace elements: they have a catalytic action on collagen metabolism.
- Ingredients with a draining action and antidegenerative properties,that act on the areas predisposed to wrinkles.
- Organ-derived ingredients,with a strong organotropism:they act through an immune mechanism,which stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid,collagen and elastin.
Particularly innovative components of MADE are:
- Hyaluronidase low dose:which regulates modulates the activity of autologous hyaluronidase, thus helping keep the extra-cellular matrix compact.
- Collagen low dose:promotes the production promotes the production of autologous collagen.
As a result,the extracellular matrix becomes firmer, which leads to a visible reduction of wrinkles and signs of aging.