R12 Calcification Drops 50ml
General arteriosclerosis and hypertonia. Cerebral arteriosclerosis, aortic and coronary sclerosis, nephrosclerosis, dysbasia, abdominal dyspragia. Senility, weak memory, congestion of blood, vertigo, forgetfulness, tendency towards apoplexy and its consequences, predisposition to goitre, thyreotoxicosis.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Extended iodine therapy by using different iodates in combination with active biologic elements.
Arnica: Tendency towards apoplexy, favors resorption at the beginning of an apoplectic stroke.
Aurum chloratum: Depressive psychosis. Congestion of blood towards the head. Palpitation.
Barium chloratum: Progressive loss of memory, unsteadiness and psychic changes, vertigo, deafness and senility.
Conium: Vertigo, especially on rising, congestion of blood, loss of memory, psychic changes, general weakness of nervous system , hypersensitivity and impotency.
Iodates: Increasing viscosity of bloods, acts on the thyroid glands, hypertonia and general arteriosclerosis.
Glonoinum: Congestions in head, strong pulse, oppression in chest and heart.
Plumbum aceticum: Pale hypertension with mental dementia. Nephrosclerosis with consequences of apoplexy. Intermittent limping.
- Generally 10-15 drops three times daily, in some water. In acute cases, in the beginning of the treatment, 4-6 times daily. After improvement (taking 2-3 weeks) continue the treatment for a longer period of time once or twice a day. During the treatment the use of salt should be forbidden and only be allowed in small quantities after improvement has set in. In predisposition to goitre and thyreotoxicosis, a treatment of 10-15 drops once a day for about 4-6 weeks is recommended, and should be repeated at intervals of one month. In apoplexy, frequent doses in the beginning, at the rate of 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours, then 4-6 times a day 10-15 drops.
- In simultaneous cardial weakness, use alternatively R12 and R3, each one 2-3 times daily.
- In myocardial infarct: see R67 and R2.
- In angina pectoris: alternative with R2.
- In cardiac insufficiencies: see R3.
- In cardiac decompensation: R58.
- In vertigo: alternative with R29.
- In intermittent claudication, peripheral vascular disturbances, etc: see R63