Affections of the ovaries (left side), parametria and annexes. Cysts, inflammation, tumours. Beneficient action in case of inflammation; annexitis, salpingitis, parametritis, and cysts of the ovaries. The present remedy should be tried before deciding upon a surgical operation, also in cases of bad cicatrizing after an operation, and illdefined affections of the parametrium (left side) R38 is to be tried if the right side is the affected.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Lachesis: Convulsive pains in the abdomen (left) with flushing.
Lycopodium: Specific action in convulsive pains located around the descending colon sigmoid (S-romanum), arousing fears of cancer that are often all too well-grounded.
Palladium: Acts of cysts of the ovaries and inflammation, acute and chronic.
Saxifraga: Specific action in renal calculi (left side). The action of the present remedy is directed in the main against affections of the feminine abdomen (left), when the pains radiate in the upper parts and are eventually accompanied with renal calculi or intestinal pains. These general conditions of irritation are echoed as vegetative reflexes throughout the several organs and can contaminate the latter.
- As prolonged cure 3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water before meals, eventually to be alternated with other, complementary, remedies listed under "Remarks". In cases of acute inflammation with fever and pains suddenly developing, the same dose every 1-2 hours (possibly in a little warm water). Simultaneous application of hot poultices, cooked potato poultices or physico-therapeutic treatments like short wave rays.
- Although the working out of a diagnosis is a very delicate matter for the doctor in attendance with diseases of the feminine abdomen, the present remedy is recommended in case of abdominal ailments (left side) of different nature. If no fundamental change appears, even after alternation with several complementary remedies, the way will remain open to more drastic means.
- Among the complementary remedies to be listed.
- R37 in constipation and convulsive pains in the abdomen, possibly due to intestinal spasms.
- R38 in abdominal ailments (right side).
- R50 in case of sharp pains in the sacral region.
- R42 for venous stasis, varicosis and inflammation of the veins.
- R1 with inflammation of all kinds especially when fever is a concomitant.
- R4 in case of convulsive intestinal spasms and diarrhoea.
- R13 bleeding haemorrhoids and affections of the rectum.
- R17 for suspected tumours.
- R20 for disorders in the ovarian secretion