Diabetes, pernicious anaemia and phases of degeneration centred in the blood and glandular system, such as leucemia, anaemia, Iymphogranulomatosis, but specially diabetes.
R40 lessens the secondary symptoms like: depression, agitation, flatulent sensations, lack of appetite, aggravation when the weather changes, thirst, itching etc.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
In the insulin dependant diabetic a carefully measured reduction of the insulin units is possible after long continued administration of R40.
Acidum phosphoricum: Thirst, sexual impotence, psychic depression.
Arsenicum album: Unquenchable thirst, progressive exhaustion.
Lycopodium: Remedy of the liver, flatulence, swelling sensation.
Natrium sulfuricum: Remedy of the liver, specific action in case of aggravation in damp weather.
Phaseolus nanus: Sugar in urine, irregular cardiac action.
Secale cornutum: Thirst, prickles and paresthesia, longing for cold.
Uranium nitricum: Specific in diabetes of varying genesis
- As prolonged cure, 3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals.
- After some improvement reduce the dose to twice daily.
- In case of complications or other complementary symptoms the following remedies will apply.
- R1 inflammation, especially with carbuncles and bouls.
- R7 functional disturbances of the liver.
- R10 menopause, climacteric ailments and diabetes in old age.
- R19 or R20 as stimulant of germinal glands.
- R21 skin diseases (boils).
- R41 impotence and general lack of vigour in man.
- R37 constipation, intestinal sluggishness, flatuosity and meteorism.
- R42 venous stasis; varicose and inflamed veins.
- R31 lack of appetite; emaciation; pale complexion.
- Through the appropriate combination surprising results can be attained, even in cases of long standing