R22 Drops for Nervous Disorders 50ml
Nervous disturbances, oppression and suffocation, also following flatulence. Anginous condition of the heart.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Naja trip: Soreness at forehead and temples due to the anginous condition of the heart. Palpitations of the heart, oppression, general nervousness. Cardiac weakness and irritations caused by nervous coughing, acute condition.
Grindelia rob.: Feels as if heart were too large for thoracic cavity, cardiac and pulmonary weakness, sensation of suffocation in bed.
Lachesis: Nervousness, spiritual animosity, headaches especially above the left eye, palpitations with sensation of suffocation, symptoms worse at bed time and by warmth.
- Generally 3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water before meals, for a longer period of time.
- In myocardial insufficiencies and myocardial degeneration: see R 3.
- It may be given in addition to R 22.
- In angina pectoris: R 2.
- In decompensation: R 58.
- In myocardial infarct: R 67 and R 55.
- In cardiac rhythm disorders: R 66