Perturbations in calcareous tissues and the growths of bones, pathological characteristics in the osseous system; exostosis, periostitis, fragility of the bones, osteomalacia, rickets, coxitis and arthritis, as well as nucleus pulposus (complementary).
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
A variety of calcium compounds profoundly influence the calcium metabolism according to the symptomatology listed below:
Calcium fluoratum: Acts on the teeths, especially on the enamel.
Calcium hypophosphorosum: Regulating influence on the production of calcium in
Calcium phosphoricum: Perturbations in the growths of the bones, deficiency in calcium production, chronic headaches of anaemic children.
Chamomilla: Angry irritation, head sweat, teething trouble of children.
Hekla Lava: Exostosis affecting the feet.
Mezereum: Inflammation and pains in the skin of bones, especially the shin-bones, the upper part of the arms, and the bones of the chest.
Mercurius praecipitatus ruber: Against osseous deficiencies, exostosis and periostitis with nocturnal pains in the bones.
Silicea: Stimulant of growths; fights fistulae of the bones.
- Sucklings and children at the growing age will be given, regularly once or twice a day 10-15 drops (for sucklings it will be best to mix with the normal milk-supply in the feeding bottle suitably shaken). In case of disorders, like rickets or other diseases of the bones, to the vitamins already taken one will add 4-6 times a day 10-15 drops in a little water before meals. Pains in the bones at night call for frequent doses; 10-15 drops every 1/4 hour.
- Dressings with Fuller's Earth or healing earth can be applied at the same time; as also with fistulae of the bones.
- The use of pork remains strictly prohibited. In case of difficult teething with children, 3-4 times daily by way of long-term cure; and, in case of sharp pain, every 10 minutes 8-10-15 drops in some water.
- Painful dentition: additionally R35.
- In craddle cap: if necessary additionally R23.
- In hyperhydrosis: compare R32.
- In osteoarthritis: additionally R73.
- In osteochondritis of vertebral discs, vertebral osteoarthritis; additionally R11