Acute and chronic gastro-entero-colitis of all types. Summer diarrhoea after a chill or faulty diet. Intestinal catarrh, intestinal influenza, diarrhoea with fever, typhoid fever, dysentery.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Acidum phosphoricum: Typhoid fever, sleeplessness, acute and chronic diarrhoea.
Baptisia: Diarrhoea with much mucus, dull headache, fever, brown coated tongue, swollen body.
Chamomilla: Aqueous or greenish stools after a chill, colics.
Chininum arsenicosum: Bactericidal, diarrhoea with fever, general exhaustion and asthenia.
Colocynthis: Dysenteric stools with violent intestinal spasms.
Ferrum phosphoricum: Watery diarrhoea with strong flatulence. Remedy for fever and inflammation.
Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus: Glairy and blood-tinged stools, exhausting colics and tenacious tenesmus.
Oleander: Explosive pultaceous stools, colicky intestinal cramps, undigested stools.
Rhus toxicodendron: Watery diarrhoea, mucohaemorrhagic, restlessness, drowsiness. Result of getting wet.
Veratrum album: Vomiting and diarrhoea with violent shivering and collapse. Diarrhoea in summer
- In acute fever, every 1/4 - 1 hour, 20 drops undiluted. When improving, generally after 1-2 days, reduce the dose to 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours. - It is advisable to continue the treatment for about a week at the rate of 10-15 drops, 3 times a day, before meals, until complete recovery.
- In ordinary diarrhoea, without fever, according to graveness 10-15 drops every 1-3 hours.
- In typhoid fever, without intestinal disturbances, 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours.
- In chronic diarrhoea, 3 times a day 10-15 drops before meals.
- In long standing cases with low vitality and poor reactivity additionally R26, 10-15 drops once daily.
- In intestinal spasms: additionally R37.
- During convalescence: Vita-C15.