R68 Shingles skin rash Drops 50ml
Herpes zoster. Varioform conditions.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The individual ingredients contained in this preparation are homoeopathic to Herpes zoster:
Mezereum: Weeping vesicles on the skin with a red areola around them, itching and burning. Neuralgia.
Natrium chloratum: Herpes labialis.
Rhus toxicodendron: Intensely itching vesicles and bullae on the skin. Skin is red and painful. Numerous vesicles on the skin showing a reddish base, itching, burning and stitching.
- In acute cases give initially _ - 1 hourly 10 drops in some water. Once improvement becomes apparent reduce dosage to 2-3 hourly 10-15 drops
- Herpes that localises around chest or trunk: alternate in addition to R68 also R69, _ -1-2 hourly 10 drops in some water. Reduce dosage as improvement sets in. If the associated Iymph glands are enlarged give additionally to R68 also R1, 10-15 drops in some water 1-2 times daily
- Neuralgias occuring subsequently to Herpes zoster: give additionally R69 and R70
- In rare cases it may be necessary to give all 3 preparations alternatively 10-15 drops in some water every 1-2 hours; reduce the dosage as improvement sets in. Topically Atomare-Beckeron R30 may be used. In acute and chronic eczema: compare R23.
- In variola form conditions give additionally R6